Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July







Sorry it has been so long, as most of you know I have had quite the summer so far. I had my appendix out and over ten cysts on my ovaries removed. Didnt heal up quite like I wanted. I got a blood clot under my incision that was about the size of a tennis ball and hard as a rock. I had to get sliced open again, while i was awake... and have it removed. I now have an open wound that has to heal from the inside out. So it has to be packed twice a day. It has been 4 wks since my surgery and im starting to feel better. Praise God!
So anywho, we spent our 4th of July at Fairmont Hot Springs. It was a family reunion on Shawn's mom side of the family. It was nice to get away, but I still didnt feel real great and couldnt swim or do anything. Landon had a ball swimming. He went down the big slide with daddy. And he was swimming on his own with his little life suit. We went to the parade in Butte on Saturday. It was so nice to see Shawn's Dad and family. It was the first time they had seen Laine. They sure enjoyed the boys.



1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so happy you are feeling better! I have been praying for you cousin. Now on to a happy, healthy summer!